Body Party: A Celebration of our Inner Ecosystem
Time & Location
About the Event
This community spends a lot of time exploring, discussing & activating permaculture. In this workshop, we are going to “garden ourselves” and direct our attention to our own inner ecosystem: the bodymind.
Through a “tasting menu style” combination of immersive storytelling, movement, subtle energy work, & interactive discussion, we will rediscover the sensational intelligence of our bodies, and start to feel all that is possible when we can view our bodies as the miraculous vessels they really are. We will explore how our individual, physical experience is connected to the ecosystems around us in both practical & metaphysical ways, and discover some simple new ways we can nurture ourselves on a daily basis.
Caution, practicing honoring your body on a daily basis may lead to…
- Physically: More energy, more physical resilience & adaptability, more spaciousness (which can cause side effects such as easeful digestion, disease prevention, stronger immune systems), better sleep…
- Psychoemotionally: A more regulated nervous system, a wider capacity to feel & process, deeper understanding of & freedom from emotional patterns…
- Spiritually: A divine connection with your vessel as a window into consciousness!
- Wear comfortable clothes, and plan for either barefoot or sneakers (whatever your preference)
- Bring a blanket, yoga mat, something comfortable to sit or lay on briefly.
Jaime is a facilitator, creative partner, storytelling expert, & student of the human body, who is constantly learning & sharing how we can inhabit ourselves more fully as a gift to ourselves, our relationships, our work, and our world.
- Seedling Tier: $10$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Sprout Tier: $15$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Sapling Tier: $20$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Tree Tier: $25$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Forest Tier: $50$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0